"No matter how terrified you may be, own your fear and take that leap anyway because whether you land on your feet or on your butt, the journey is well worth it."
-- Laurie Laliberte
"If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."
-- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
-- Anais Nin

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Mid-Week Post? Whaaa?

I know. I KNOW! I so rarely break schedule, but this is so important to me. It's a call to arms. I'm looking for volunteers to read advance copies of the Kindle All-Stars Presents:  Resistance Front anthology. I actually have TWO pieces featured in the book. One was DEMANDED by our editor, Bernard Schaffer, at the eleventh hour. (What can I say? I can't say no to a handsome face. LOL)
Anyhow, details are below, but I need to add that the manuscript is about 540 (double-spaced) pages. I'm proofreading it now and can have it in your email by Thursday, November 10. Great reading for the holiday weekend!
I may be biased, but I am amazed by the talent of the authors in this collection. It's such an immense honor to be counted among them.


If you are interested in receiving an Advance Reader Copy of Resistance Front, please email me at KindleAllStars@gmail.com so I can put your email on file.

**Your email will NOT be shared. Furthermore, it will be used for this one purpose and discarded. You will NOT be flooded with spam.**

Here are the basics:

1.  When we are ready to share it (within the next 2 weeks), the ARC will be sent to you in .doc format.

2.  We're asking you to read it and pre-write a review (more on that in a minute).

3.  On the day the book goes live on Amazon, we will send out emails, tweets (with the hashtag #ResistanceFront), and post to facebook to alert everyone involved. We would like you to purchase the book for 99 cents on Amazon and post your review.
If you've pre-written it, you'll just need to copy and paste.
After Amazon's fee, the remainder of your 99 cents goes directly to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
The book should be live during the last week of November or the first week of December. When concrete dates are available, they will be posted here.

Then you're done. Your purchase on Amazon is like any other ebook, in .mobi format, readable on any Kindle device.

If you have any questions not answered here, please direct them to me at the email address above.


I have a few more surprises coming up too, so you can expect the unexpected from me over the next couple of months including some book giveaways, exclusive interviews, and other KAS-related goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment