"No matter how terrified you may be, own your fear and take that leap anyway because whether you land on your feet or on your butt, the journey is well worth it."
-- Laurie Laliberte
"If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."
-- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
-- Anais Nin

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Letter from Pisgah . . . Sort of

I received my most recent order of yarn from Pisgah Yarn & Dye (the Peaches 'n Creme people) yesterday.  As usual, I was thrilled with the quality and colors.   They're so consistently good, I'm even tired of hearing myself say how wonderful they are. Anyhow, if you've kept up with my blog and read the comments left from my dear readers, you would know that my pali from Cali, Megan posted a comment a while back regarding the sale of Pisgah to "a Canadian company."  (Read the original post and comments here.)  It just so happens I was correct. The Canadian company that bought my favorite mill was Spinrite, the producers of Lily Sugar n' Cream, my second favorite yarn. Here's the letter that was enclosed in my order:



New Englanders have a reputation for not liking change so much, but considering the fact that Lily is awesome too, I will assume we will continue to get great product at reasonable prices.

P.S. Check out their website for an awesome clearance event: http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment