"No matter how terrified you may be, own your fear and take that leap anyway because whether you land on your feet or on your butt, the journey is well worth it."
-- Laurie Laliberte
"If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."
-- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
-- Anais Nin

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Way Out of Character, but

Somebody is trying to get in touch with me regarding my blog but I suspect my replies are being sent to her spam folder because I've gotten another email from her wondering why I haven't replied, so I'm using the blog itself as a last resort.

I'm not going to name names because I believe in protecting the privacy of my readers and I value what privacy I have (not much these days). If the person in question, or anybody else for that matter, is having trouble receiving my emails, she should add my email address: BigGirlJewelry@yahoo.com to her address book. Most email providers will otherwise filter emails to your spam file. Alternately, I can be reached via facebook: Laurie Laliberte, via twitter: @LaliberteLaurie or via Etsy or Ravelry: LaurieLaliberte.

Thank you all and Happy Crocheting!

P.S.: If anyone here is following me on twitter and has not already done so, please send me a message to let me know who you are so I can make sure you're on my VIP list. I have nearly 3000 followers over there and I want to make sure the most important of them (my customers and my readers) get the proper attention. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment