"No matter how terrified you may be, own your fear and take that leap anyway because whether you land on your feet or on your butt, the journey is well worth it."
-- Laurie Laliberte
"If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."
-- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
-- Anais Nin

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Bit Out of Character

I know it's totally unlike me to post two entries so close together, but I can't help myself!  I'm really excited because I just finished posting my first "for sale" pattern to Ravelry and Etsy.

I couldn't wait to get started so I entered it on Ravlery (see it here) before I had completely translated it from my shorthand to an actual pattern that's user friendly.  I knew the translation wouldn't take very long, so I figured it was safe.  I labeled the title as "coming soon" just in case anybody found the pattern before I was through.

I wrote out the pattern, proofed it a number of times, and then listed it in my Etsy shop.  Take a look.  (LOL The poor, lonely pattern is the only thing listed there right now.)  THEN I returned to Ravelry to tweak the post there and add the link to purchase the pattern.  To my amazement, it had already been added to four queues!  Wish me luck; maybe it'll actually sell.

Anyhow, it's called the "Chubby Nubby Scrubby" and I happen to love it.

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous! Need a pattern tester? haha jk I will add it to my list of products to purchase. It looks like it would be a fantastic sponge!

    ReplyDelete